Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Painter And An Elyon Systems Technician, Connection?!


Question: What does a painter and an Elyon Systems Inc. technician have in common?

Answer: Both use drop cloths!

Cleanliness on the job is a top priority at Elyon Systems Inc., our techs are trained to work in a neat fashion, use drop cloths wherever possible, vaccum up, and leave the place as clean as they found it.

At a recent job, our client gave us access to his house to do an installation while he was out, later that evening he called, following is an excerpt of the conversation:

Elyon Systems Inc.: Good evening, Elyon Systems, how may I help you?

Client: Hi, this is *****, I was wondering if you guys were here today.

ESI: Sure, our techs were there from about 2:00pm till about 7:00pm!

Client: Oh.

ESI: Is something wrong? Is the system not working? They were supposed to pull the new wire to the 2nd floor, was it not done? Or not done to your liking?

Client: Oh I see it now, yes they did pull it.

ESI: What seems to be the issue?

Client: I just came home and saw that everything is exactly how I left it this morning, didn't seem like anyone was here today. But now I see the wire, wow the techs did a great job concealing it, I wouldn't have noticed it unless I looked.

ESI: Our techs do top quality professional work.

Client: And they cleaned up so well, it seems like they were never here. I appreciate such professionalism, I will deffinitely reccomend you to others.

ESI: Thank you very much, we always love hearing from our clients about the great customer experience they've had with us, and the professional customer service we have provided.

Client: You're welcome, have a great day!

ESI: You too, and thanks for calling Elyon Systems.


Call us today for a hassle free experience, let us show you how we can help you in your quest for technology.

We offer:

Home Automation, Lighting Control, Climate Control, Whole Home Distributed Audio/Video, Burglar/Fire Alarm Systems, CCTV, Access Control, Home Theaters, Boardroom Presentation Equipment, Luxury Yachts A/V and Electronics, Multi-Tenant Systems, Commercial Building Control Systems, and More!

Call Elyon Systems at 888.886.4999

Visit us on the web at www.ElyonSystems.com
Like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/ElyonSystems


1 comment:

  1. I must agree with the caller mentioned above! Elyon System came to install new lighting in our house and they left the house exactly the same way I left it. The job was well done. The new look is modern, easy to operate and, energy efficient.

    The workers were polite, professional, very accommodating. They patiently answered all my questions.

    The cherry on top; they left the place spotless.

    Thank you Elyon Systems for your wonderful service!!!

    -C-

    ReplyDelete